Wooden County actual property transfers | Information, Sports activities, Jobs
Posted On March 21, 2023
PARKERSBURG — The following property transfers were recorded in Wood County from Dec. 12-16, 2022:
* Tamara Perdue to Tamara Perdue and Richard Perdue, part tract Lots 136 and 137 redivision Block No 3 Shattuck Heights Addition, Parkersburg City District.
* Zaccheus Properties LLC to John and Roberta Meadows, all interest surface only part tract #18 and 19 of part of JV Rathbone Est, Parkersburg City District, $9,000.
* James Mitchem (indirect) and Robert Carr attorney to David Cuthbertson and Amy Bailey-Cuthbertson, Lot 25 Bethel Place, Lubeck District, $120,500.
* Daniel Brown, Kathryn Moore, David Brown and Alice Ann Brown (indirect) to John Moore, Lot 27th St and part tract Lot 12 Fairfield subdivision, Vienna District, $180,000.
* Ryan Caplinger to Savannah Shively, Lot 61 Belmont Manor Addition, Parkersburg City District, $110,000.
* Seneca Trustees Inc sub trustee, Wanda Duley (indirect) and Herbert Duley (indirect) to Union Creek LLC, Lot 56 Southland Park Addition with exhibit, Parkersburg District, $57,386.67.
* Charton Management Inc to Twas Properties LLC, all interest tract 1.126 acres Elizabeth Pike and Easement, Vienna District, $2,000,000
* Kay Meagle to Richard and Maryann Harner, Unit 2-106 Fields at Little Run Farm Condominium Sddition Phase ! and all interest common areas, Williamswtown District, $340,000.
* Lull LLC to Zach Dixon tract and tract 12.428 acres WV Rt 95 and right of way less exception, Lubeck District, $525,000.
* Charles and Marjorie Dye to Sidney and Susan Schneeberger, tract 23.557 acres, Steele District.
* David High executor of Robert F. High Estate to DM III Investments LLC, Lot 7 North Hills Estates, North Hills District, $187,000.
* Bret Morton executor of Sandra Barker Estate to Scott and Robin Rohrbaugh, Lot 62 Community Acres, Clay District, $105,000.
* Donald Murry aka Billy Murray to No 1202 Swann Street LLC, Lot Swann Street, Parkersburg City District, $50,000.
* Julie’s Property’s LLc trusteee and Trust Number Two to Trisha Sprouse, tract 2 acres Lee Creek Road and tract 15.13 acres, Harris District, $56,680.06.
* Randy Bunner to Camden and Beverly Thomas, tract 0.477 acres Old Tygart Rd and tract 17.0240 acres Tygart Rd, Tygart District, $125,000.
* David Spence to David and Janet Pasadyn, part tract Lot 133 Fairgrounds Park Addition, Parkersburg City District, $35,000.
* Stuart McDougle (indirect), Laura McDougle (indirect) and Jeffery McDougle attorney to Marie and Anthony Conny Sr, Lot 7 Chadwick Square Subdivision and Lot Stratford Ave and Easements, Vienna District, $350,000.
* Brian Garrett and Susan Merrifield to Ned and Susan Merrifield, Lot 2 Stewarts Second Addition, Williamswtown District, partition deed.
* Arthur Acquisitions LLC to Keith and April Penn, part tract Lot 1 Midway Development Company Addition, Vienna District, $190,000.
* Keith and April Penn to Michail Vasilakis and Dimitra Kourkidi, part tract Lot 1 Midway Development Company Addition, Vienna District, $250,000.
* Cassandra Catanese fka Cassandra Ortt to Robert and Ruth Weatherholt, part tract Lot 11 Kendall Farm Addition and part tract Lot 10 Parkersburg Industrial Companies Kendall Far, Parkersburg City District, $120,000.
* Tammy Cline fka Tammy Dotson to Justin Cunningham, Lot 46 Oakland Addition, Parkersburg City District, $180,000.