Here is a rundown of some of Cadwalader’s recent work on
behalf of clients:
- Represented the lender in a $425,000,000 mortgage loan secured
by a 42-property portfolio of triple-net leased properties located
in eight states.
- Represented investors in a Manhattan luxury condominium
development in connection with the settlement of foreclosure
- Represented the lenders in a $380 million securitized financing
secured by a life science lab and office building in San Francisco
− certified in alignment with the Green Bond Principles 2021
- Represented the lender in the $82,448,000 financing of a
multifamily property located in Las Vegas under a $200 million
revolving credit facility.
- Represented the administrative agent and lender on a $71
million construction loan in connection with the development of
student housing in Syracuse, New York.
- Represented the lender in connection with a $48M construction
loan to finance the construction of a multifamily apartment complex
with ground floor retail near the Florida State University
- Represented several lenders in a $531.5 million mortgage loan
to refinance a single tenant office building located in Somerville,
The content of this article is intended to provide a general
guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought
about your specific circumstances.